This highly responsive new ski handles extremely well which means more control and more fun on the snow.
The latest Turn Zone design and construction means excellent control, enhanced by Triple Radius shaping.
The modular design of the RS10 Powerrail guarantees one thing: fun – suited to both novices and advanced skiers.
In addition to the usual transfer of power from the boot to the ski edge, the new SXG heelpiece offers perfect compatibility with alpine and GripWalk boots.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
– Sandwich Sidewall Construction with wood core poplar: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound
– Turn area. This technology uses a mixture of individual materials at the ends to reduce the mass. This allows driving and triggering easier turns while reducing vibration and rattling.
– BAFATEX®: New ultra lightweight nonwoven with an incredible ratio resistance / weight and excellent durability that adds strength and flexibility in the construction of the ski.
– Triple Radius: The radius triple form allows better control and a better transmission of power throughout the turn.
– Z-DIN: 3 – 10
– Brake code: G
– Min Boot sole length: 255
– Max Boot sole length: 378
– Weight: 1790