Fischer My Trinity is sporty smoothness packed in a classic design.
Featuring Air Tec technology which helps the ski to save weight. The latest ladies’ line Women Sport appeal to all female skiers thanks to irresistible designs. But it is not only the impressive look that makes the skis so attractive. With state-of-the-art technology, Air Tec ensures a special degree of lightweight and perfect dynamics on the slope. Wood core made it very smooth and manoeuvrable, with on-piste rocker your turns will become easier and it will require less effort.
Fisher My Trinity, the ski for comfort and confidence on a ski piste.
Bindings: My RS9 SL
Sidecut: 118 – 68 – 100
Radius: (160 cm) 13 m
- Sandwich sidewall construction – wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound
- Poplar wood core for a smooth and manoeuvrable ski
- Carbon Tech – a special network of carbon fibres with exceptional torsion properties and a balanced stiffness pattern at the same time
- Air Tech, which reduces the weight of the wood core by 25%, without losing bending and torsional stability. This is possible because of the special milling pattern
- On piste rocker with a shorter contact length of the ski ensures that initiates a turn easier and requires less effort
- Women BMP which puts the binding forward to make turning easier saves more energy
- Women track rail flex integration system for the My Style binding range, which is narrower and lighter
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life